Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to "The Two's Don't Have to be Terrible!"  I’m Nanci and I hope you find my blog informative, helpful, and fun!  This blog will serve as a platform to share with you information about development in infancy and toddlerhood; how young children learn; infant/toddler behavior and effective ways to manage it; and developmentally appropriate activity ideas for you to engage your young child.


I have five years of experience working with children ages zero to three and am currently working toward my Master's degree in early childhood.  I am fascinated by children and, through this blog, I'm going to make sure you're fascinated by them as well! ;-)


My first "official" post will be up Wednesday evening - "Sensory Experiences."  Learn what sensory experiences are, why they are important, and how to create them.  I will be giving you lots of ideas to engage your young child in all sorts of sensory play, so get excited!




Is there a topic relating to infancy or toddlerhood that you would like to learn more about?  Let me know!

~Comments and questions are absolutely encouraged on all posts!  I would love to answer any questions you may have and hear your feedback on topics.~

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a blog! It will be helpful for new parents, as well as grandparents. I'm looking forward to it :-)

    ReplyDelete